Oct 31 , 2018
- October 31, 2018 at 7:00 PM Add to cal
Ed Sheeran is bringing his 2018 North American Stadium Tour to New Orleans on October 31, 2018.
A "Haunt-ED" Experience
Enter the “Haunt-ED” contest to win a spooky New Orleans package valued at over $700.00. The winner to receive the following:
- (2) tickets to the Ed Sheeran concert at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome on October 31, 2018
- (1) complimentary room at the Hyatt Regency New Orleans on October 31, 2018
- Breakfast for two at the Hyatt Regency New Orleans (valid thru 11/2)
- (2) tickets to Gators & Ghosts’ Ghost and Vampire Tour
- Sightseeing Cruise for two onboard the Steamboat Natchez
One of the planet’s most popular live performers, Ed has played sold out headline shows at some of the biggest venues around the world, including Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, MA, NYC’s Madison Square Garden where he played 3 sold out shows, Suncorp Stadium in Sydney, and London’s Wembley Stadium where he performed in front of 240,000 fans over 3 nights. Earlier this year, Sheeran kicked off his world tour in support of “÷,” with his sold out, 60-date North American leg set to begin this summer. Earlier this year, Sheeran returned to Glastonbury to headline the Pyramid Stage, once again performing with nothing but his guitar and loop pedal.
Bags cannot exceed 12" x 12" x 6" per bag. Other prohibited items include animals (with exception of service dogs), backpacks/knapsacks, banners, beach balls, bottles, cans, containers of any kind, contraband, fireworks, glass, glitter, helium balloons, large/oversized bags, laser pointers, mace, noisemakers, outside food and drink, projectiles, stickers, sticks/bats/poles/clubs (including selfie sticks), tablets/iPads, unauthorized marketing/soliciting/vending, video/audio recording equipment (including GoPros), weapons, and any other items deemed inappropriate by management.