Sep 14 , 2017
U2 - The Joshua Tree Tour with Special Guest Beck
- September 14, 2017 at 7:30 PM Add to cal
Don't miss your chance to see U2 and special guest Beck LIVE in New Orleans on September 14th!
Important Ticket Information
Floor Ticket Holders
- All Floor tickets are general admission “festival style” – no chairs will be on the floor.
- Stadium entry for Floor ticket holders is via the Gate A Ground entrance only. Gate A Ground is located on the north side of the stadium, off of Poydras Street.
- You must bring the credit card used to purchase your tickets and your photo ID. If you no longer have the credit card used to purchase your Tickets, please go directly to a Ticket Office Resolution window.
- If you have both Floor and Reserved Seats on the same credit card, please go directly to a Ticket Office Resolution window with your credit card and picture ID at your earliest convenience. Ticket Office Resolution windows are located at Gate A Ground, and Gates B & H on the Plaza Level.
- If you purchased tickets for a group, you must all enter together as tickets cannot be transferred to other credit cards.
- Floor ticket holders may begin lining up beginning at 7:00 AM on Thursday, September 14 on Sugar Bowl Drive.
- At the conclusion of the show, Public Safety Officers will be directing Floor Patrons to exit through Gate A Ground as well as taking stairs to the Plaza Level exits.
All Other Tickets
- All tickets (other than Floor tickets and Red Zone tickets) will enter the stadium on the Plaza Level only at Gates A, B, C, D, G and H.
- Patrons with U2 Fan Club Tickets must bring the credit card used for purchase and a picture ID.
Mercedes-Benz Superdome Information
The Smoothie King Center Box Office will be open from 9 AM – 4:30 PM and the Mercedes-Benz Superdome Box Offices located at Gates B & H will be open from 4:30 PM – 9:30 PM for ticket sales and Will Call on show day.
Walk Through Metal Detectors
The Mercedes-Benz Superdome will use walk-through metal detectors at all entry gates to enhance safety and security. Prior to entering, guests are asked to remove cell phones, keys, cameras, and other large metal objects, and place them in the security bins. Do not remove belts, coins, jackets, wallets, watches or small jewelry.
Traffic and Parking
Fans traveling to the Mercedes-Benz Superdome via I-10 from the West may access Superdome parking from either the Claiborne exit or Poydras Street exit.
Patron Parking – Beginning at 4:00 PM on Thursday, Garages 2, 2A, 5, 6 & Champions Garage will be available for parking for $20.00.
NOTE: Parking is CASH ONLY – $20.00.
Bags and purses must not exceed 12" x 12" x 6" and do not need to be clear.
Merchandise, Food, & Beverage
Merchandise, Food, & Beverage will be located throughout the building during the event. Floor patrons will have access to the East and West Bunker Clubs for additional Food & Beverage options.
Special Offer from the Hyatt Regency New Orleans
U2 guests can click here to redeem an exclusive 15% off discounted room rate at the Hyatt Regency New Orleans! Must show ticket stub. The Hyatt is located adjacent to the Smoothie King Center complex.
Additionally, U2 guests can take advantage of exclusive food and beverage offer at the Hyatt's Vitascope Hall, including a U2 Burger special and remarkable Jameson & Bailey's prices from $7-$8! The "U2 Burger" will consist of a Brioche Bun with lettuce, Smoked Gouda, Bacon, and Fried Green Tomato - Yum!
Additional Ticket Info
Ticket Sales – The Smoothie King Center Box Office will be open from 9 AM – 4:30 PM and the Mercedes-Benz Superdome Box Offices located at Gates B & H will be open from 4:30 PM – 9:30 PM for ticket sales on event day.
Will Call – The Mercedes-Benz Superdome Box Office (Gate H Plaza Level) will be open from 4:30 PM – 9:30 PM for will call. Please see the information above regarding credit card ticket entry and our Ticket Office Resolution Window locations.