RESPONSE TO COVID-19
The Mercedes-Benz Superdome continues to closely monitor the latest developments regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) globally and any potential impact it may have on our day-to-day operations. Providing a safe environment for our clients, visitors, guests and employees has always been our top priority.
We've worked closely with local & state officials, and Ochsner Health to develop a comprehensive health and safety plan, which is outlined below:
Face coverings will be mandatory for all fans and staff, and must be worn at all times (other than while actively eating or drinking). Failure to comply with this policy will result in ejection from the stadium. Be a good teammate – because wearing a face covering not only helps to protect you, it helps protect other fans, our team and our staff.
Please maintain physical distancing at least 6 feet while on Superdome property; including the parking lot, at the entry gates and as you move around the Mercedes-Benz Superdome. When exiting your seats for concessions, restrooms or following the game, please wait for aisles to clear to avoid congestion.
Your ticketholder party will be seated together in a "pod" of adjacent seats. Your pod will be separated from other groups by approximately six (6) feet. Please do not sit in any seat other than the one you've been assigned in order to help us maintain pod integrity. Also, please remember to maintain social distancing and do not visit other guests in their seating pod.
Social distancing will be enforced in high traffic areas, including:
- Restroom Locations
- Concessions Stands and Portable Locations
- Elevator Transportation
- Escalator Transportation
- Guest Service Locations
- Merchandise Locations
Touch free hand sanitizer locations will be placed throughout the stadium near concession locations, entrances to restrooms, walkways into seating sections, restrooms and guest services locations.
The health and safety of our employees and fans is a priority for the Mercedes-Benz Superdome. The below updates have been made to the concession areas in the Mercedes-Benz Superdome:
- Every other Point-of-Sale device will be utilized to create social distancing for F&B queuing at open locations, and each device will cleaned frequently.
- Floor decals will be deployed assisting patrons with proper distancing, as well as additional signage surrounding the concession location.
- A customer facing barrier will be erected to minimized customer/patron interactions.
- Portable bars and food openings will be spaced out throughout the concourse areas and will have the same safety measures as the concession stands.
- Masks and gloves are required for all staff working concession stands and portable locations.
To ensure a safe environment for fans, all team and stadium personnel will follow the below protocols when interacting with fans:
- Must wear face masks, and exercise hand hygiene at all times.
- Attempt to maintain six feet distance from fans.
- Be courteous at all times and strive to keep conversations short.
- Do not physically interact with fans. No handshakes, "high fives", fist pumps, etc.
When working in an area that includes high touch points, ensure this area is regularly tended to with disinfectants. These locations include the following:
- Charging stations
- Concession stands/condiment areas
- Door Handles
- Guest Services desk
- Escalator Rails
- Elevator Buttons
Ticketing Office Hours
The Mercedes-Benz Superdome Ticket Office is currently closed.
Tickets to upcoming events can be purchased online through Ticketmaster.
Ticketmaster is available to address any information regarding the cancellation and rescheduling of events.