The Mercedes-Benz Superdome continues to closely monitor the latest developments regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) globally and any potential impact it may have on our day-to-day operations. Providing a safe environment for our clients, visitors, guests and team members has always been our top priority.
We've worked closely with local & state officials, and Ochsner Health to develop a comprehensive health and safety plan, which is outlined below:
Face coverings will be mandatory for all fans and staff, and must be worn at all times (other than while actively eating or drinking). Failure to comply with this policy may result in ejection from the stadium. Be a good teammate – because wearing a face covering not only helps to protect you, it helps protect other fans, our team and our staff.
As you move around inside the facility, where possible, please be mindful to continue moving and do not block aisles or concourses and always be courteous with other patrons.
Touch free hand sanitizer locations will be placed throughout the stadium near concession locations, entrances to restrooms, walkways into seating sections, restrooms and guest services locations.
The health and safety of our team members and fans is a priority for the Superdome. To assist with patron spacing and concourse movements, the below updates have been made to the current concession areas:
- For food and beverage at concession stands, we accept credit and debit card transactions only. Cash is no longer accepted.
- Portable bars and food offerings will be spaced throughout the concourse areas to provide appropriate spacing for line queuing and concourse movements
- Masks and gloves are required for all staff working concession stands and portable locations
To ensure a safe environment for fans, all team and stadium personnel will follow the below protocols when interacting with fans:
- Must wear face masks, and exercise hand hygiene at all times.
- Attempt to maintain six feet distance from fans.
- Be courteous at all times and strive to keep conversations short.
- Do not physically interact with fans. No handshakes, "high fives", fist pumps, etc.
When working in an area that includes high touch points, ensure this area is regularly tended to with disinfectants. These locations include the following:
- Charging stations
- Concession stands/condiment areas
- Door Handles
- Guest Services desk
- Escalator Rails
- Elevator Buttons